Friday 30 January 2015

Bad joke of the day


One afternoon a lawyer was travelling in his limousine when he saw two men eating grass by the roadside. He told his driver to pull over and got out to investigate.
"Why are you eating grass?" he asked one of them.
"We don't have any money for food," the man replied.
"Well then, you can come to my house and I'll feed you," said the lawyer.
"But Sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They're over there under the tree."
"Bring them along," said the lawyer.
Turning to the other man he said, "You come with us as well."
The second man said in a sad voice,"But Sir, I also have a wife and six children with me."
"Bring them all along," said the lawyer.
The all squeezed into the limo and the men said, "Sir you are too kind! Thank you for taking us all with you."
The lawyer replied, "Glad to help out. You'll really love my place: the grass is almost a foot high!"

1 comment: